- Received his first plaque from a major urban music platform known as ‘P110’ on YouTube
- Over 2 million views on his second freestyle on P110
- Debut music video ’Prologue’ on 2.4 Mill views
- Featured on BBC 1XTRA DJ Kenny All Star ‘Voice Of The Street’
- Support act for PUMA x Manchester City Kit Launch
- Combined total of 2.9 million streams on Spotify
The rapper is known for his catchy lyrics and flow that fits in the Hip Hop and Grime category which he has been influenced by from a very young age. As he would tend to listen to his big influencers like Eminem, Logic to form his trademark.
The first breakthrough into the UK music industry was the release of his ‘Scene Smasher Freestyle ‘on P110 which is currently on 1.4 million views on YouTube. Shortly after, he gained support from the major artists in Birmingham, where he was an open act for a Footasylum event.