LONDON MC YUNGEN IS GOING FOR GOLD
- Last single – Top 10 and Platinum certified (‘Bestie’ – Feb 18). Longest run for an urban record in the UK Top 20.
- Last featured single – Top 20 and Silver certified (Steel Banglez’s ‘Bad’ – March 18).
- Over 1millions records sold in the last 12 months.
- Performed at Capital Summertime Ball at Wembley Stadium (80,000 people) in June 2018.
- Headlined Spotify’s ‘Who We Be’ in June 2018.
- Over 130million Spotify streams.
- Sold out 2 headline shows in 2017: Shepherds Bush Empire in November. KOKO in April
THE SOUTH LONDON RAPPER TICKING ALL THE BOXES