- In just a few short years, this 20-year-old has already had his songs streamed over a hundred million times on SoundCloud on Spotify and gained millions followers for his unrepentant and hilarious Instagram account, tapping the main arteries of an era increasingly reliant on the digital delivery of everything.
- Trippie Redd’s recent album ‘!’ hit massive streaming numbers
- Rolling Stone Magazine has named Trippie Redd the No.2 most streamed artist in the world, within a week in August 2019, Redd clocked up an eye-watering 80million plays.
- Redd was joined in the Top 10 by Post Malone, Billie Eilish and Ed Sheeran.
- His latest album ‘A Letter To You’ is out now
Multi-platinum Canton, OH, rapper and singer-songwriter Trippie Redd shares his new video for “!”, the title track off of his ! album, which debuted on the Billboard Top 200 at number 3 and in the top 20 on the UK Charts. Trippie has his forthcoming album A Love Letter To You 4 coming soon.