Booking team: Belinda Law, Hannah Shogbola
Assisted by: Anete Hiie, Benito Apollino
Loud and Quiet
- TNGHT is the alias of super producers Hudson Mohawke and Lunice, hailing from Montreal and Glasgow retrospectively.
- The iconic duo are internationally renowned for blurring genre boundaries, fusing an amalgamation of influences from EDM and pop, to rap, hip-hop, dubstep and trap.
- Since announcing their hiatus seven years ago, 2019 saw the acclaimed duo return, joining forces once again for a brand-new record, II.
- After the release of their self-titled debut EP in 2013, the pair had quickly garnered high-profile support from the likes of Calvin Harris, Diplo, Annie Nightingale and Benji B.
- Before long, the electronic beatmakers had gained global recognition and were performing around the world – from Coachella, Sydney Opera House and many more.
- Alongside hit singles such as ‘Higher Ground’, which has received over 24m Spotify streams and 8.4m YouTube hits, the pair are also renowned for co-producing Kayne West’s song ‘Blood On The Leaves’, from Yeezus, one of the decade’s most discussed albums.
- Last October, TNGHT were commissioned to produce a two-hour BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix. The iconic duo are also set to perform at this year’s Coachella festival.