- Raised in Lagos and educated in Atlanta, she first popped up on our radar with her 2017 single ‘Fargin’ and solidified her position in the music industry when she wrote ‘Like That’ for Davido.
- Subsequent hits have included ‘Uyo Meyo’, ‘Case’ and ‘Shakeam’
- In February 2019 she was named a YouTube Trending Artist on the Rise.
- Teni is the Sugar Mummy of Lagos.
- “I’m a happy kid that just wants to do music. I’m a happy kid living my life. Doing what I love and enjoying every opportunity I have to make music and touch lives.”
- As her Instagram account (and 2million followers) attest, she is also a master at using humour as a tool to bring joy, by any means necessary.
The New Yorker