22a label founder, flautist, saxophonist, producer and DJ extraordinaire EdCawthorne – aka Tenderlonious – has gained a reputation as one of thehardest working, most well respected and influential figures in London’sburgeoning jazz scene
- His 2018 album “The Shakedown”, has received well over 3.5 million streams on Spotify
- The live show transport’s you back to the 70’s Headhunters era, whilst still adopting the spiritual concepts of John Coltrane and Yusef Lateef.
- Audiences can expect to be treated to high energy compositions, fusing flavours of afro beat, hip hop, and latin jazz.
- Head of 22a music, a record label at the forefront of a new wave of young London-based musicians
- Major support from some of the key tastemakers in the world right now, including, Giles Peterson, Lefto, Bradley Zero, Bernji B, Jamz Supernova, Henry Wu and more.
- His latest release ‘Hard Rain‘ via the 22a label steers his jazz influences into new electronic territory.
- “The record shows a new side to the multi-instrumentalist, steering his jazz influences into new electronic territory across the 10-track project.”