A blistering exhibition of the creative energy at work in London's jazz scene..
- His album “The Shakedown”, has received well over 3 million streams on Spotify
- South London beat maker, multi-instrumentalist and band leader has made waves with his beautiful hyprid productions of jazzy, house, hip-hop and more
- Tenderlonious presents Ruby Rushton Boiler Room Live Set has over 35k+ streams on Youtube
- Head of 22a music, a record label at the forefront of a new wave of young London-based musicians
- Has a Solid Steel Radio mix, Mixmag lab session, monthly slot on Giles Peterson’s WWFM and plenty of NTS features under his belt
- Works alongside key artists; Kamaal Williams and Yussef Dayes.
Tenderlonious is one of the jazz renaissance’s leading lights.