- Stardom is a rapper with more than a decade of music-making under his belt. Birmingham born and bred, Stardom has been labelled “One To Watch” by UK industry leaders for 2020.
- Over the course of his illustrious career, Stardom has become synonymous with gritty street lyrics mixed with catchy sing-along hooks.
- Featured most recently on the Blue Story soundtrack, his last album charted at number 4 on the Hip-Hop Charts. 2019 saw him perform on the main stage at Fire In The Park, as well as at Leeds festival, and Fire On The Park Beach festivals.
- Signed to Warner ADA, Stardom’s latest single Gucci has been a breakthrough success, with over ten million streams on Apple and Spotify alone. You can listen here
- The last two years has seen Stardom appear on Fire In The Booth, GRM’s Daily Duppy, Tim Westwood’s Crib Sessions, Heatseekers and other freestyle platforms, each time causing a new wave of interest and respect from across the country.
- With an EP scheduled for release in the middle of the year, two huge collaborations and several other exciting projects planned, this is likely to be a pivotal time in the career of one of the UK’s best rappers.