The emerging young beatmaker has deservedly settled in as one of the industry’s most lauded new talents after a meteoric breakthrough campaign over the last year and a half.
- Hailing from New Jersey, you would never guess that the producer behind Slushii is only 20 years old.. Slushii exploded onto the electronic scene producing everything from trap to ambient drum & bass and has delivered an onslaught of records and remixes.
- He has quickly gained the attention of some of the largest international DJ’s and tastemakers including Skrillex, Diplo, Jauz and Marshemello just to name a few.
- Has massive collaborations, remixes, and co-signs with the likes of Marshmello, Maroon 5, French Montana, + more
- His first EP, Brainfreeze, accumulated almost 2 million collective streams, had plays on Electric Area, with various tracks reaching top 3 rotation, and reached number 4 on the iTunes dance charts.
- His recent “Find Your Wings” EP was premiered on Billboard
- Sold out Echo Stage – a 3000-person venue in Washington DC
- Selling out almost every show on his first headlining tour, Slushii announced his second headlining tour, Out of Light, named after his debut album.
- Notable 2018 festival appearances at Tomorrowland, SW4, Reading & Leeds, Pukkelpop and New Horizons.
Slushii just rocked the crowds at Ultra in Miami, but if you still need your big gulp of bass, you can catch him on the road for the There x2 Tour