Chart-topping, Ibiza slaying, breakout d'n'b duo
- Sigma, like The Chainsmokers, Calvin Harris, and Disclosure, stand at that meeting point between dance music and pop, pioneers of a radio (and stadium) friendly sound that’s seen the duo shift over 4 million singles, clock over 308 million YouTube views, and play stages from London’s Brixton Academy, Roundhouse, and Fabric, to the UK’s Glastonbury (in front of 100,000 people), Reading Festival (where thousands danced outside of a packed Radio 1/NME arena), and further beyond with sold out shows across Australia and New Zealand, Amnesia in Ibiza, and EDC in America.
- 10 Consecutive UK Radio hits
- 600000 copies of debut album ‘Life’ sold
- Multi-Platinum artist; over 5 million singles sold, over 500 million streams
- Have had a headline residency at Ibiza’s legendary Amnesia and have multiple dates booked for 2018 summer series
- Have released on the likes of 3Beat, Universal and Island Records
- Collaborated with the likes of Rita Ora, Ella Eyre, Paloma Faith, Take That and Labrinth
- Touring Australia and New Zealand in 2018
- Have notable festival performances upcoming at SW4, Creamfields, Sundown and more.
- Performed a landmark live gig at the legendary Royal Albert Hall in 2017
- Were the first DJs ever to speak at the prestigious Cambridge University
Drum & Bass duo Sigma have fast become one of the most successful DnB crossover acts in the country
Ministry of Sound