- Following the release of his hugely successful remix of ‘One Dance’ in 2017, upcoming DJ/producer Sammy Virji has quickly established himself as one of the most promising acts in the UK bass and garage scenes at present.
- Having amassed over 265k monthly Spotify listeners and 22,000 Soundcloud followers, he has collaborated with the likes of Darkzy and Conducta, embarked upon his own UK tour, sold-out shows across the country and performed at some of the UK’s leading festivals, including Boomtown and Outlook.
- Recently signed to Conducta’s new label Kiwi Rekords, Sammy cites influence from acts such as Flava D, Dr Cryptic, DJ Q, Royal T, Deadbeat UK, Joedan, Mikey B, and Lorenzo.
- Having garnered high-profile support from BBC Radio 1Xtra, Holy Goof, TQD, TS7 and many more, Sammy has landed himself regular DJ sets at renowned clubs and events across the country including London’s Printworks, Sheffield’s Tank, as well as his residency at World Headquarters, Newcastle.
- 2020 is set to be a big one for Sammy, with festival performances lined up at Spring Break Amsterdam, NASS, Boomtown and many more.
The Voice of London