One of the scene’s most seasoned trap talents
- Playing some of the biggest festivals and nightclubs worldwide, very few DJs have been able to turn heads like LA-based DJ/producer Ookay (pronounced “Okay”).
- Building off of smash hits like “Bouncer,” his collaboration with Showtek which lived at number 1 on the Beatport charts, Ookay has a new self released original “Thief,” which was listed in the Spotify US and Global Viral charts quickly gathering over 3 million streams in its first month online.
- “Thief” has over 100 million streams across all platforms
- Thanks to his ever evolving production and exceptional DJ skills, Ookay’s support list contains some of the biggest heavy weights in music with names like Skrillex, Diplo, Major Lazer, DJ Snake, Steve Aoki, DJ Mustard and more playing his music across the world.
- Notable 2018 festival appearances at Tomorrowland, Parookaville and SW4
- Released on the likes of Fool’s Gold and Monstercat
- Started doing live sets at festivals across the world – including Ultra Music Festival Miami
Are there yet new sounds to be explored in the future bass genre? Ookay certainly thinks so, and he gives a right crunchy new twist to the style in “Lighthouse,"
OOKAY has been pushing boundaries and making innovative strides in the electronic music world by creating totally unique sounding tracks.