The Arena-filling Belgian drum’n’bass star
- Global electronic music superstar and internationally renowned DJ and producer, Boris Daenen has, in a few short years, built a reputation for consistently delivering the highest calibre music in his instantly recognisable style.
- With three successful albums under his belt already, Netsky is currently in the studio in Los Angeles with multi-Grammy winning hitmaker producers Stargate (Rihanna, Jay Z, Coldplay) readying what is set to be his global breakthrough album for release later this year.
- Netsky first made his name with a series of blistering releases on underground imprint Hospital Records, including his first 2 albums; self-titled debut ‘Netsky’, followed by platinum selling ‘2’ which charted at No.1 in Belgium and No.24 in the UK.
- Following praise and hype from all corners of the globe, and with a slew of A-list artist remixes under his belt including Swedish House Mafia ‘One’, Rusko’s ‘Everyday’, and more recently, Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa and Jack Ü
- 2016 saw Netsky release his eagerly anticipated third studio album, ‘3’, which reached Number 1 on the Billboard Dance Chart in the USA, No.1 in the official Belgian album chart and topped other iTunes charts the world over.
- The album featured some amazing collaborations including Emeli Sande, Chromeo, Jauz and Digital Farm Animals
- Since debuting his award winning live show at London’s Brixton Academy back in 2012, it has continued to grow and has seen the band play at some of the world’s biggest festivals, from Coachella to Glastonbury, Ultra Music Festival to Reading & Leeds, Rock Werchter and Pukkelpop.
- Netsky played his biggest live headline show to date in 2017 at the 18,000 capacity Sportpaleis in his hometown of Antwerp, a show which was also the first ever show to be live streamed in 360• to fans around the world with PlayStation VR.
Belgium’s hottest musical export of the past decade
Punchy cuts and infectious melodies have propelled him to the forefront of his niche sound