- One white helmet. Two blacked-out eyes. And a loveable smile. Say hello to the new face of electronic music: Marshmello.
- Widely regarded as the biggest DJ in the world right now, from obscurity to infamy in less than 3 years
- Dance music heavyweights Skrillex and Diplo sought Marshmello for an official remix of their Jack Ü mega hit, “Where Are Ü Now” with Justin Bieber
- “Wolves” with Selena Gomez peaked at No.1 on Billboard’s Hot Dance/Electronic songs
- Sold out the 22,000-person Los Angeles Convention Center in March 2018
- Has done official remixes of fellow superstars Avicii, Zedd, Ariana Grande.
- “Silence” with Khalid peaked at #1 on both iTunes and Spotify
- Over 1.5 billion Spotify plays
- Marshmello performed “FRIENDS” on Jimmy Fallon and he performed “Everyday” on Ellen DeGeneres
- The mystery artist dons a fully enclosed marshmallow helmet, completely hiding the musician in seemingly plain sight. Rather than use the masked approach as a marketing gimmick, Marshmello instead employs it to echo his driving ethos: Let the music speak for itself.
We Rave You