His stratospheric rise has been faster than any of his hidden compatriots: Ingenious marketing & infectious hits propelled him to Forbes' ranking of the world's highest-paid DJs
- One white helmet. Two blacked-out eyes. And a loveable smile. Say hello to the new face of electronic music: Marshmello.
- Widely regarded as the biggest DJ in the world right now, from obscurity to infamy in less than 3 years
- Dance music heavyweights Skrillex and Diplo sought Marshmello for an official remix of their Jack Ü mega hit, “Where Are Ü Now” with Justin Bieber
- “Wolves” with Selena Gomez peaked at No.1 on Billboard’s Hot Dance/Electronic songs
- Sold out the 22,000-person Los Angeles Convention Center in March 2018
- Has done official remixes of fellow superstars Avicii, Zedd, Ariana Grande.
- “Silence” with Khalid peaked at #1 on both iTunes and Spotify
- Over 1.5 billion Spotify plays
- Marshmello performed “FRIENDS” on Jimmy Fallon and he performed “Everyday” on Ellen DeGeneres
- The mystery artist dons a fully enclosed marshmallow helmet, completely hiding the musician in seemingly plain sight. Rather than use the masked approach as a marketing gimmick, Marshmello instead employs it to echo his driving ethos: Let the music speak for itself.
Marshmello is prepping himself to rule the charts yet again
We Rave You
Marshmello has done an incredible job merging in many different genres to dance music, making the sound more accessible than ever before.