Man like Haks
- To anyone brought up in the Instagram era, Man Like Haks is one of the biggest stars of the service, as his following of nearly 400,000 demonstrates
- Skits and sketches featuring characters including the Crazy Scotsman, Jabz, Glenn and The Gaffer have all cemented his place as a highly in demand Instagram talent, with brands, TV and film lining up to feature him in their projects
- Haks’ inspirations range from Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Tom Hanks and Al Pacino to Rab C Nesbitt and Del Boy!
- Brands have also taken a liking to what Haks brings to the table, as work with Captain Morgan, Adidas, Puma, Paddy Power and others shows
- Haks says: I hated vine. It was too short, and to my mind you can’t make a proper impression. Then Instagram came along and it made much more sense to me. It seemed perfect for me so I jumped on it, but the beginning was very random. On a whim I made a video of me in the front of the van, and it exploded, with 5,000 in a day which back then when it started was huge. I realised it was something I could do, and people were interested in, and that was that