Kingpin producer Macky Gee, the young buck behind an avalanche of hummable bassline bombs
- Smashing through the barriers of the conventional and carving a path for himself, Macky has turned the heads of some of the industries biggest players; to become one of the most promising and spectacular artists in drum and bass music today.
- At the forefront of the resurgence of the ‘Jump Up’ sound.
- His album ‘Sway’ was released in 2016 which went into the top 20 of the charts across the UK and Europe.
- With support from DJ’s on Radio One, 1xtra, Kiss FM and Rinse Fm, his music is really making waves, not just in the clubs but over the airwaves.
- Macky is one of the members of the biggest act in DnB right now, SaSaSaS, which has been causing a major storm in the festival world and selling out club shows across Europe.
- New Zealand tour sells out in under 5 minutes, extra dates added
- His 2017 single ‘Tour’ was the most streamed track of the year on UKF’s D&B channel
- Average of over 2 million Spotify streams per month
- Numerous European dates in 2018 including Dour Music Festival and Crammerock.