One of the freshest house producers on the scene
- 17 million streams for ‘Runnin’ on Spotify
- You can hear Low Steppa on UK radio station Rinse FM for his resident show every third Friday of the month from 1-3am.
- For many years he’s been producing some of the finest bass music around and touring the globe. His Simma Black imprint is going from strength to strength, Low Steppa remains very much at the forefront of the bass music scene, with his productions gaining support from some of the industry’s biggest names including Kenny Dope, Todd Terry, Huxley and Shadow Child. On top of which, gaining radio support from the likes of Mista Jam, Cameo, Target, B Traits, Toddla T, Zane Lowe to name a few.
- To playing BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend and Defected In The House parties, to his Rinse FM show and all-conquering Simma Black imprint – which celebrated its 100th release in 2017.
- Low Steppa is without doubt one of the most vital and influential house music artists of the present day.
No Love (Club Mix)
Low Steppa’s tenure in the scene has been short but explosive due to his forward thinking and intelligent production work, making his popularity rise rapidly.
the student pocket guide