Neo-soul landscapes from the London newcomer.
- Has seen huge support from Rinse FM, Worldwide FM and Tom Misch
- Kwaku’s emergence onto the scene is a bold one and the young London artist already seems destined for very big things this year
- With a growing audience, he uses storytelling techniques to vividly narrate his journey through music that draws inspiration from neo-soul, R&B, and hip hop
- Recently supported Jay Prince at his recent London Omeara show
- He has already made an impressive mark with his R&B flair and empowering lyrics
- His song “Worth” is one of his tracks that showcases Kwaku as an exciting singing talent in South London
Twenty-three-year-old Londoner Kwaku Asante has the voice of an angel who recognizes he’s a sinner.