Booking team: Obi Asika, Tom Jones, Jamie Waldman
Assisted by: Tal Fineman
- 2012 saw the birth of dance duet Knife Party, having rocketed from an unknown entity, to one of the most renowned dance acts in the world with a barely a moment to catch their breath.
- The groups first EP ‘100% No Modern Talking’ racked up over half a million downloads and was backed up by their second EP ‘Rage Valley’ achieving top 10’s in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia iTunes charts and debut at #1 and #2 in both the Beatport and Trackitdown dubstep charts.
- They have amassed over 2.3 million Facebook fans, achieved over 20 million plays of ‘Internet Friends’ on YouTube alone, and have headlined shows and festivals to tens of thousands of fans the world over.
- November 2014 saw the release of a debut ‘Abandon Ship’ which saw the profile of the group continue to grow internationally.
- Remixing Porter Robinson, Labrinth and Nero to name a few, Knife Party also collaborated with Swedish House Mafia on the phenomenal worldwide smash ‘Antidote’.
- 2018 sees a headline tour of China
- Released on huge global labels such as Virgin and Warner
- Have amassed nearly 300 million Spotify plays
Australia Day Mix 2017