When Jauz launched his new label Bite This at the tail end of last year, we were all expecting a ton of great new music and it’s safe to say that we certainly haven’t been disappointed.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
- He’s collaborated with Marshmello, Tiesto, Netsky, and San Holo to name a few and this year he co-headlined the mainstage at EDC Vegas with an outrageously legendary b2b set alongside Diplo and Alison Wonderland
- Started his own “Bite This” Record label
- Released a collaboration with DJ Snake, which will also be in his upcoming debut album
- Released on the likes of Mad Decent, Ultra and Monstercat
- In 2016 Jauz launched his own curated event series called Off The Deep End, which started as a tour and expanded to a Jauz Off The Deep End Stage at Electric Zoo in 2017.
- Played main stage Ultra Music Festival Miami in 2018
- Notable festival performances this year at Tomorrowland, SW4, Reading & Leeds and Frequency
- Part of the new breed of U.S EDM producers making a huge impact globally
Between the new music and indie record label, Bite This, he dropped last month, the young DJ has had a lot on his plate — but Jauz is at a point in his career where he's taking matters into his own hands