- Hybrid Minds are a phenomenon of soulful drum & bass music
- Having released two full length LPs, including 2017’s ‘Elements’, which charted at No1 in iTunes’ dance music album chart, the duo have established themselves as a force to be reckoned with in the studio
- As DJs, they’ve become known for an unerring instinct for connection with an audience, blending crate-dug classics, brand new material, and more leftfield selections – often accompanied by regular MC Tempza
- The result of their stellar reputation is a busy international booking schedule including stop-offs at Let it Roll, Liquicity, Rampage and FM4
- Meanwhile, the live Outline concept featuring Tempza and Charlotte Haining saw the duo play a sold out run of 12 UK shows in 2019 totalling over 12,000 tickets
- These are Hybrid Minds, creators of powerful and sublime drum & bass. And there are many more chapters of the story left to come. Pay close attention.