Holy Goof is one of a new breed of bass driven house artists who embodies the emerging generational demarcation within British electronic music culture
- Holy Goof, a DJ/producer has emerged as one of the UK’s most promising acts over the last 12 months and is rising rapidly.
- His sound — a fluid, bass-house hybrid referencing everything from bassline to grime — is squarely tilted at the club
- Two sold out Headline tour shows in London and Nottingham plus notable appearances at Printworks, Detonate and festivals from Glastonbury to closing the Banghai stage at Boomtown
- Mixed Fabriclive 97
- Touring Australia and USA with rising star, Jauz
- One of the biggest tracks of 2018 – Drake – God’s Plan (Holy Goof Bootleg) being supported by Tiësto, Jauz, Chris Lorenzo & loads more
- With a slew of guest mixes across BBC 1Xtra, Kiss FM and Rinse FM also under his belt, Holy Goof recently co-produced a track with Zinc which was released on the legendary Bingo Bass label – and his solo production work continues to earn significant support across national radio.