- Having emerged as one of the UK’s most promising acts in recent years, DJ/producer Holy Goof has become a driving force at the very forefront of UK bass culture.
- Vividly hurling his own elements into the bass music melting pot since 2014, Holy Goof’s sound is direct, heavy, energetic and playful, taking cues from across the sonic landscape.
- From his productions to his dynamic DJ sets, Goof celebrates everything that’s exciting and enduring about electronic music, from foundation to future.
- He has worked with an A-list rollcall of cross-spectrum collaborators, such as Jauz, DJ Zinc and many more.
- Goof has also remixed tracks for Tiesto, Post Malone, Martin Garrix, Khalid, NGHTMRE and A$AP Ferg.
- Whether it’s Printworks London, huge US festivals such as EDC and Coachella, or multiple sold-out headline tours of Australia and Asia, Goof has pushed his sound in all directions, with his infectious energy and love of music.
- 2019 saw the release of his highly-anticipated studio album Globes; a diverse, 24-track project which features collaborations with the likes of Chris Lorenzo, FineArt, Flava D, My Nu Leng, Notion, Taiki Nulight, and TS7.