- Multi-Aware Winning, Friction cut his teeth in the drum & bass UK underground of the early 2000’s, building from one of the most passionate, most technically skilled DJ’s into an all-round anthem producing artist
- Co-owns the globally renowned Shogun Audio label, Elevate Records, Maraki Records (his latest venture with My Nu Leng) and has been the proud host of BBC Radio 1’s weekly drum & bass show for the last 4 years.
- Recently ended his long term Radio 1 show to pursue personal projects including his much anticipated album ‘Connections’ set for release in September 2018
- Deemed by Pete Tong as ‘one of the big dogs’, he entered the coveted D&B Hall of Fame at the 2011 D&B Arena Awards.
- Releasing on imprints such as Metalheadz and Hospital in the early years before founding his own Shogun Audio label in 2004. With 13 years under its belt, it is now a powerhouse in the world of bass music, responsible for nurturing and kick-starting the careers of many of the scene’s biggest producers today.
- Has a number of notable festival appearances upcoming including Tomorrowland, Let It Roll, Creamfields and Nass
- Widely regarded as one of the best technical DJs on the dnb circuit