When Flux takes the stage, there’s no question where all eyes will be: on him, as he skillfully drops one of the hardest hitting but most nuanced sets you’ve ever seen, guaranteed
- Flux Pavilion’s polymath-like ability to involve himself in all aspects of music cannot be understated. Known as Joshua Steele to friends and family, Flux is a singer-songwriter, record producer and label owner who plays the drums, guitar, saxophone and piano.
- Tracks such as ‘I Can’t Stop’, ‘Savage’, ‘Catch Me’, ‘Do or Die’ and ‘Cracks’ have amassed nearly 300 million Spotify plays
- One of the few artists to break out from the UK Dubstep scene and make it in the U.S over a prolonged period. Has scaled the Top 20 in both the UK & US Charts.
- ‘I Can’t Stop’ sampled by Jay Z & Kanye West
- Collaborated with the likes of Childish Gambino, Steve Aoki and Dillon Francis as well as remixing Skrillex, Jamiroquai and MIA.
- Three headline US & UK Tours. Has featured regularly at Glastonbury, Coachella, Reading and Leeds, EDC Vegas and EDC China.
- Released on seminal labels including Atlantic, Ultra and Mad Decent.
From dubstep to hip-hop, Flux covers all the bases and brings a lengthy list of collaborators along for the ride
Flux Pavilion feat. Two-9 / Saxophone Doom feat. Jace & Curtis Williams
Flux Pavillion’s set was fast, aggressive and wildly captivating