- Winner of 2019 Grammy Awards for ‘Best Dance Recording’ for Silk City & Dua Lipa ‘Electricity’
- Winner of two 2016 Grammy Awards for ‘Best Dance Recording’ and ‘Best Dance/Electronic Album’
- Thomas Wesley Pentz, better known as Diplo, is one of the most dynamic forces in music today. The three-time Grammy-winning artist is as much an international brand as he is a musician/DJ producer. Year after year, he’s proven himself to be a ubiquitous cultural gure, consistently bridging high and low, mainstream and underground, with remarkable tact and reverence.
- Diplo continues to tour the world over, playing 300+ shows a year with Major Lazer, and under his own moniker, including headlining festivals worldwide and his Las Vegas residency.
- Founder of supergroups like the psychedelic LSD with Labrinth and Sia, Silk City the disco-influenced venture with Mark Ronson, electronic dancehall music project Major Lazer, and Diplo-Skrillex collaboration Jack Ü.
- As one of pop’s most in-demand producers, Diplo has worked with artists such as Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars, Lil Yachty, Sia, Britney Spears, Madonna, The Weekend, Wale, Chris Brown, Ariana Grande and many more.