As one of the most innovative electronic music producers of the past couple decades, Diplo has injected a forward-facing sound to existing superstars
- Thomas Wesley Pentz, better known as Diplo, is one of the most dynamic forces in music today. The Grammy-winning artist is as much an international brand as he is a musician/DJ producer. Year after year, he’s proven himself to be a ubiquitous cultural gure, consistently bridging high and low, mainstream and underground, with remarkable tact and reverence.
- Winner of 2 2016 Grammy Awards for ‘Best Dance Recording’ and ‘Best Dance/Electronic Album’
- Diplo continues to tour the world over, playing 300+ shows a year with Major Lazer, and under his own moniker, including headlining festivals worldwide and his residency at The Wynn Las Vegas.
- Founder of super groups electronic dancehall music project, Major Lazer and Diplo-Skrillex collaboration, Jack Ü
- As one of pop’s most in-demand producers, Diplo has worked with artists such as Beyoncé, Just Bieber, Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars, Lil Yachty, Sia, Britney Spears, Madonna, The Weekend, Wale, Chris Brown, Ariana Grande and many more.