Dillon Francis usually manages to make our day better. Whether it’s a new track, a funny video, or some witty commentary on social media — he’s always a good time.
- His videos in 2016 alone have 400M+ views and 1M+ subscribers
- “Candy” featured in the new Spotify and Tinder partnership launch, #Dating Anthem
- Guest-hosted an episode of MTV’s Ridiculousness
- “Need You” Facebook video reached 7 million views
- “This Mixtape is Fire” reached #1 Dance Album
- “Get Low” certified Platinum
- “Bun Up The Dance” featured in a national TV spot for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s 2015 rebrand
- “Get Low” was also featured in the Furious 7 film, as well as a cross-promotional Dodge campaign
- Dillon made a cameo appearance in Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse which featured 4 of his tracks in the film
- Headlined HARD Summer Festival in Los Angeles
- His Vegas Residency featured over 30 shows in 2016 at Surrender Nightclub, XS Nightclub, and Encore Brach Club at the Wynn
- DJ World, Dillon’s web miniseries, reached over 15 million people. The series placed seven DJs in a house together a la The Real World and featured Nick Coletti and Getter
Dillon Francis is widely responsible for many Americans learning about, and in turn, falling in love with Moombahton sound
Sexo (feat. iLe)
Dillon Francis is widely responsible for many Americans learning about, and in turn, falling in love with Moombahton sound.