With a recently rekindled interest in the party-ready sound, Darkzy is becoming one of the frontrunners of the UK’s urban scene.
- Darkzy’s ascension in the underground scene is second to none – a rapid upward trajectory founded on a massive online following, and, above all, innovative, airtight productions.
- First hit mass attention with a bootleg of Drake’s ‘One Dance’ back in 2016. Since then, and after over 2 million plays on that one track alone, Darkzy leading the force in a new wave of UK bassline
- Heavy support from the likes of My Nu Leng, Holy Goof and DJ Zinc
- Debut headline UK Tour Sold out
- Performances at Motion Bristol, Fabric and Printworks
- Festival shows incloude Parklife, Hideout, Creamfields, Nass and SW4
By all estimations, within the world of bassline and club tracks that put any sound-system through their paces, 2017 has been Darkzy’s year.