- Starting out her radio career at KISS FM presenting the overnight show, she quickly ascended to the Saturday Breakfast and drive time shows reaching audiences of 1 million on a weekly basis.
- In 2012 she was nominated for a Sony Radio ‘Rising Star’ Award, where judges said “her energy, understanding and obvious love of radio was absolutely infectious”
- Clara has hosted the British Premiere of ‘Red Riding Hood’ as well as The Transformation Trust’s annual Rock Assembly at London’s 02 Arena to an audience of 16,000.
- She has travelled to Ghana with her work for the charity Plan UK and has reported from some of the biggest musical festivals in the UK including Wireless, Global Gathering, SW4 and NASS.
- In September 2013, Clara joined BBC Radio 1Xtra to present the weekend breakfast show. She hit the ground running making a series of artist focused documentaries from their annual 1Xtra Live event and presenting The MOBO Awards red carpet coverage in 2013 & 2014.
- Clara’s 1Xtra documentary Deeper than Skin exploring skin bleaching in the UK has received rave reviews, as has her recent BBC Artsnight film about how the fame industry works
We got Jay-Z on the Live Lounge last year. He’s a hero of mine – not just for the music but because he’s such an impressive businessman. And he’s married to Beyoncé which, c’mon, is his biggest life achievement. He had this lovely calm about him.