- CKRTL, aka Bradley Millar, has worked with the likes of Sampha, Mereba, Sbtrkt, Virgil Abloh, Bianca Saunders, Tremaine Emory, Nicholas Daley, Mercedes Benz, Jenn Nkiru and featured in Beyonce’s ‘Black Is King’.
- Moulded by a unique blend of his West Indian heritage, years of classical training in both the clarinet and saxophone, his distinctly South London manner working in conjunction with his truly global network of creatives and friends, Bradley strives to do what hasn’t been done before.
- In November 2020 CKTRL brought out his EP ‘Robyn’ via Touching Bass.
- The Vinyl Factory included it in their Favourite singles & EPs of 2020, and Mixmag: Best Album of the year.
- Since featuring on Lauren Laverne’s Spotlight artists for Jan 2021
- CKTRL has also been featured as part of Vogue’s ’30 Ground breaking Black Creatives’.
- more music coming soon.