Cashmere Cat is one of the most sought-out pop producers in the world.
NPR's All Things Considered
- Total worldwide streams: “Trust Nobody” – 192M+, “Quit” – 103M+, & “Miss You” – 92M+
- Sold out shows in Washington D.C. (2 dates), Brooklyn (2 dates), & Toronto for headline tour
- Producer of the Year (Electronic Music Awards 2017)
- The 2017 BMI Awards recognized “LUV” as one of the most performed R&B/Hip-Hop songs
- Co-produced the platinum-certified single “Now or Never” by Halsey
- Producer of the Year (Spellemannprisen 2016)
- The track “LUV” was Grammy-nominated for Best R&B Song in 2016
Cashmere Cat bends pop to his strange whim...9...proves that he’s got a vision that resonates across pop and experimental worlds.
Los Angeles Times
9 (After Coachella) (feat. MØ & SOPHIE)
9...defies convention and genre alike for improbably delightful results.