"In the six years since he started releasing mix tapes and EPs, Bugzy Malone has established himself as as one of Grime's brightest stars - and its leading voice from outside London"
- Sold out UK academy tour in 2017 including two Manchester Apollos – over 7000 tickets.
- All three of his EPs have landed in the UK album chart top 10, with latest release ‘King Of The North’ peaking at No. 4.
- 2015 EP ‘Walk With Me’ reached No.2 on the UK iTunes album chart.
- Fastest artist to reach a million views on ‘Fire in the Booth’ freestyle.
- The combined views on his Youtube clock in over 100 million.
- Headlined 1Xtra stage at Reading & Leeds, plus played the main stage at Wireless and Ushuaia in Ibiza over the summer.
A lone wolf in a grime scene otherwise dominated by Londoners; the first Manchester MC gone national, waving the flag for the entire city.