Founder & CEO of Fool’s Gold Records which celebrated it’s 10th Anniversary last year
- Founder of Production Duo Duck Sauce
- DMC World DJ Champion by 15 years old
- Recent releases include feaures from rap’s elite such as Lil Yachty, Quavo, Young Thug and 24hrs.
- Has appeared on the covers of DJ Mag, Billboard, URB, BPM, and Status Magazine
- As one of the first blogging DJs, he was also a long-time contributor to the Huffington Post.
- Through Fool’s Gold, he cemented his reputation as a cultural curator: he personally books the label’s legendary events –most notably the Day Off series
- Artists like A$AP Rocky, Travis Scott, Action Bronson and Flatbush Zombies all got huge early exposure on his stages.
- Numerous well received Boiler Room sets have helped him achieve a ‘cult’ like status
A-Trak & YehMe2